The annual summit with the vision to promote the potential of the mobile app industry in the country by presenting an agenda which includes: an exhibition, keynotes, panel discussions, networking sessions, workshops, and an Indie Pitch Fest.
Jakarta, 8 December 2016 – Along with the rapid development of technology which impacts to the mobile innovations industry in Asia Pacific, the Global Mobile App Summit and Awards (GMASA) 2017 will be arriving for the first time in Jakarta, Indonesia on 26th January 2017 in Balai Kartini. Jakarta will be the third city outside India and Thailand that will be hosting this global summit, since Indonesia is the third largest smartphone market user in South East Asia after China and India with 90% of its population using mobile devices to access the internet. GMASA as the world’s biggest platform that brings together various stakeholders from mobile app and innovation industry around the globe, is committed to be a part of the fast growing ecosystem by presenting an agenda that includes: an exhibition, keynotes, panel discussions, networking sessions, workshops, and an Indie Pitch fest.
Venkatesh, C.R, Founder and Chairman of GMASA said, “We see a very high potential to drive the economy and business in the mobile app industry in Indonesia. GMASA 2017 is organized to bring together stakeholders in the ecosystem to make the mobile app industry in the country more recognized in the global arena. It won’t be surprising if the entire web moves to App-only in the future.”
GMASA 2017 will be attended by more than 500 attendees within the mobile ecosystem, such as experts from mobile industry, mobile enthusiasts, app developers, app marketers, decision makers, investors and journalists along with managers and executives.
GMASA 2017, Jakarta will see pioneers of the mobile industry share their views on some specific themes. Some of the speakers who will be attending this event are:
- Pankaj Khushani, Head of Media Technology Solutions – SEA, India & Korea of Google
- Nopparat Yokubon, AUNZ/SEA Lead, App Developer Sales of Google
- Deepesh Trivedi, Ecommerce Industry Head (South East Asia) of Facebook
- BW Doan, Chief of Operation & Marketplace Development of OLX
- Anton Soeharyo, Co-Founder and CEO of Touchten Games
- Adrian Li, Founder and Managing Partner of Convergence Ventures
- Danny Wirianto, Chief of Marketing Officer of GDP Venture
- Ronny W. Sugiadha, Chief of Marketing Officer of Kaskus
- Giring Ganesha, CEO and Founder of Kincir
- David Wayne Ika, CEO and Founder of Kurio
- Antonny Liem, CEO of Merah Putih Inc.
- Ibrahim Arief, Vice President of Engineering of Bukalapak
- Lars Oleson, CEO of Ice House
- Jakob Knutzen, Managing Director of Lion & Lion
- Leon John Hermann, Associate of Global Founders Capital
- Sukan Makmuri, Chief of Technology Officer of Kudo
- Amit Lakhotia, Vice President of Business at Tokopedia
- Adrian A. Gunadi, Co-Founder and Chairman of Investree
- Hanifa Ambadar, Founder and CEO of Female Daily
- Sebastian Togelang, Founding Partner of Kejora
- Peter Shearer, Managing Director of AR&Co
GMASA will also feature an Indie Pitch Fest targeted towards indie game developers. They will get a chance to present their games in front of a jury and get a chance to meet with investors. Three winners will take home a cash prize each of US $ 1,250, $ 750 and $ 500, respectively. GMASA has already received over 120 registrations from developers worldwide.
Visit http://jakarta2017.gmasa.org for the full agenda and list of speakers